About our 'International Medical Services' office
Our ’International Medical Services’ (IMS) office is in a coordinating function for international patients who seek consultation and medical treatment in our medical departments.
International patients may address us with treatment inquires, questions regarding costs of treatment, possible payment arrangements and relevant procedures with authorities.
Even if the patients have personal contacts to professors or doctors from our medical center, we ask them to send all inquiries to the International Medical Services first.
Among others we can provide the following services:
- Read your medical inquiries and find the relevant doctors/ medical department for your specific needs.
- Provide information on how to organize a medical stay.
- Provide patients with cost estimates (non-binding).
- Prepare supporting letters to obtain medical visa or deal with authorities.
- Arrange for first appointments and treatments in our medical departments.
- If needed, we can help find interpreters for your language. (Interpreters work as freelancers and bill their services directly to the patient).
You can find our office on our medical campus in building 301, ground floor, rooms 34-36. Questions and inquiries can also be sent to: email@example.com