Please remember to bring the following items for your hospital stay!
We would also ask that you only bring those things which you will absolutely need for your stay at our medical center, as space is limited.
Documents / Medical issues
- Latest medical documents of the patient: Please bring all your medical reports, x-rays, CT and/or MR-images.
- A special visa for medical treatment in Germany (or Schengen-countries) for the patient and for all accompanying persons
- A list of medication you take regularly
- If you already had a biopsy (if doctors took out a little piece of your body tissue in order to find out what type of tissue it is) you can bring samples of this tissue with you. Normally, those samples are put in panels in order to save the tissue for further analyses. Those tissue samples could be very helpful for the doctors in Germany.
- Vaccination card and when relevant: allergy card, X-ray dose record, diabetes card, anticoagulation card, cardiac pacemaker card, etc.
• Toiletries such as soap, deodorant, shampoo, comb, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, shaver
• Towels, washcloths
• Glasses, contact lenses
• Dentures, cane, hearing aid
• Reading material, writing utensils
• Some money
• Nightgowns or pajamas
• Stockings, socks and underwear
• Bathrobe or dressing gown, leisure wear
• House shoes
• Snuggle blanket / stuffed animal
• Favorite toy
Do not take any valuables with you! Please leave larger amounts of money, jewels and other valuables at home. In case of loss, no reimbursement will be made.