In this workshop, the participants...
- recognize how much experience they have already gained in the four different life areas regarding project management yet:
- family and close relationships
- school education, apprenticeships/internships, studies, advanced trainings
- interests/hobbies, voluntary/community service, sports
- reflect on their typical approaches, preferences, strengths and strategies, they have applied during their previous projects.
- figure out their typical role/s in a project (i.e. expert, leader, organizer, coordinator, conflict manager, facilitator, generalist, specialist, team player etc.).
- assign the particular requirements and activities within the project management process to their own project related skills.
- attain awareness of their key skills of project management and thereby realize in what particular manner they enrich project work and project teams.
- analyse what they are supposed to detach from and what they need to develop further in terms of project management in the future.
- compile their individual project management profile (USP)
- learn how they can integrate their new findings into the application process (selfpromotion!).
- can improve their self-efficacy regarding upcoming projects
Target audience, number of participants
Doctoral candidates from TransMed
Maximum number of participants: 12
Date: September 28, 2018
Venue: Building 905, seminar room 1144