Science Day 2016
- Date: September 19th, 8.45am - 7pm
- Venue: Lecture Hall and Seminar Rooms 1 & 2, Building 708
We kindly invite you to the 3rd SCIENCE DAY organized by the TransMed Graduate School of the Johannes Gutenberg University (JGU) Mainz.
This symposium will showcase interdisciplinary research in both basic and translational medicine conducted at the JGU.
The meeting serves as a platform for young scientists to get exposed to some of the thought leaders from academia, industry, and publishing world. There will also be a "meet the speakers" session where scholars have the chance to informally interact with the invitees to learn, gain inspiration, and to explore collaborations.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you at this exciting event!
Esther von Stebut-Borschitz
Science Day participation is free of charge!
Please register until Sept. 12th by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students' talks and poster walks
- Scientific talks by international speakers
- Expert talk on scientific publishing (Nature)
- Advice on career opportunities in pharmaceutical industry
- Science slam talk on tumor biology