Call for abstracts
Rules (formal criteria) for submission:
- Original work on the topics of thrombosis, venous thromboembolism, or chronic thromboembolic pulmonary disease/hypertension (Please note: reviews will not be accepted)
- Work unpublished at the time of submission
- Abstract file: word (.doc, .docx)
- Abstract in English language
- Abstract format:
- Title: maximum of 200 characters (including spaces, no capital letters)
- Provide working address, phone number, and email adress of the presenter
- List of authors with full affiliations
- Abstract structure: Background – Material and Methods – Results – Conclusion
- Abstract length: maximum of 3000 characters (including spaces, tables and legends)
- Maximum of 2 figures or tables
Abstracts will be selected by an Abstract Review Committee. Presenters of accepted abstracts will pay a reduced fee of 400 €. If restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic do not permit on-site presence, reduced rates for online participation and presentation will apply. There will be a Young Investigator Award for the best abstract presentations, to be selected by a jury during the School.
Abstract submission is closed
Submit your abstract to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following formal check of the rules for submission, you will receive an email confirming successful submission of your abstract.
Please note: You are not automatically registered after submission of your abstract. Please register here.