Christmas Colloquium 2018
- Date: December 12, 9.00-15.00
- Venue: Building 308A, Seminar Room 3.105
- Final program (Pdf , 235,8 KB) (236 KB)
We kindly invite you to the Christmas Colloquium organized by the TransMed Graduate School of the Johannes Gutenberg University (JGU) Mainz.
This colloquium will showcase interdisciplinary research in both basic and translational medicine conducted at the JGU.
The meeting serves as a platform for young scientists to get exposed to some of the thought leaders from academia, industry, and publishing world. There will also be a "meet the speakers" opportunity where scholars have the chance to informally interact with the invitees to learn, gain inspiration, and to explore collaborations.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you at this exciting event!
- Students' talks
- Scientific talks
- Expert talk on scientific publishing
- Advice on career opportunities in pharmaceutical industry
Christmas Colloquium participation is free of charge!