Requirements for new Postdoc candidates:
- Applications should be addressed to the Chairperson of the FTN Teaching Committee and sent as a single PDF document to the FTN/TransMed Fellowship Coordinator no later than the 20th of a month
- Candidates should submit their application with following documents:
- Cover letter to the Chairman of the FTN Teaching Committee, Prof. Dr. Thomas Mittmann
- Project plan including a work- and timeline (no more than two-four pages)
- Job confirmation, contribution from their own laboratory
- Recommendation letters from both supervisors (must be FTN/TransMed members)
- All applications will be evaluated by the FTN Teaching Committee
- The applicant presents the project in an oral interview (15 min) in front of the FTN Teaching Committee at the first Tuesday of the following month
- If the FTN Teaching Committee raises serious doubts about the qualification of the candidate and/or the research project, the application will be rejected.
- The funding period is limited to 24 months.