In the conduct of the various clinical studies, we offer student assistants a variety of opportunities to work, e.g. in participant management, in the study centers, in documenation/digitalization, in biobanking, in IT or in public relations.
Therefore, we are always pleased to receive informative unsolicited applications.
Possible areas of application
- With free time allocation in the team digitization and document processing
- With free time allocation in the team findings research and coding
- With freely selectable working days with fixed times in the team Participant management for interviews and telephone communication with the participants
- Processing of biosamples
- Freely selectable work days with flexible times for interviews or organizational tasks in our studies
- Individually configurable in our IT department for support in programming and data management
- Students of any discipline (m/f/d) - willingness to work 6-19 h per week
- Students in bachelor studies preferred, gladly also in master studies
- Reliable, precise and committed way of working, discretion
- Pleasure in dealing with people and in communication
- Good written and spoken German
- For the processing of medical reports with previous medical or pharmaceutical knowledge preferred
- For IT preferably with corresponding previous knowledge and specific interest
We offer you
- Flexible adjustment of working hours to the respective necessities of your studies
- An interesting and varied activity in a highly topical research topic
- Field of application depending on your interests and talents
- Good training and cooperation in a very collegial and professional team
- Pay scale for research assistants and option for longer-term employment
Interest aroused? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For the area of public relations
Research Management | Public Relations
For the area IT
Assistant Prof. Wild | Project management | Human resources | Controlling
For the study centers
Head of Study Center - Gutenberg Health Study | Project Management
In participant management
Leon Lendzian, B.Sc.
Documentation Center and Participant Management
For the area of Biobank
Steffen Rapp, Dr.
Co-Head of Research Laboratory | BioBank Mainz
In the area of dokumentation and digitization
Nina Weber, M.Sc.