In the conduct of the various clinical studies, we offer student assistants a variety of opportunities to work, e.g. in participant management, in the study centers (e.g. conducting interviews), in IT or in public relations.
Therefore, we are always pleased to receive informative unsolicited applications. If we do not currently have a need, we will be happy to include you in our applicant pool.
- Your profile:
- Enrolled student (m/f/d)
- Flexible in terms of time
- Communicative, team-oriented and committed as well as friendly and well-groomed appearance
- Good written and spoken German
- Responsible, careful and independent way of working
- Your tasks:
- The activities are dependent on the area of operation
- We offer you:
- Interesting, varied and challenging activities in a pleasant working atmosphere
- Remuneration according to the pay scale for scientific assistants
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Position: Research Management | Public Relations
Position: Head of Study Center - Gutenberg Health Study | Project Management
Leon Lendzian, B.Sc.
Position: Documentation Center and Participant Management