For Master Thesis inquiries and applications, please contact one of the group leaders.
Job Advertisement (PostDoc)
We are currently looking for a bioinformatician to support the integrated proteomics and lipidomics platform of the DFG-funded priority Programme "SPP2225 EXIT Strategies - Host cell exit of intracellular pathogens".
Your tasks include:
- the development, optimization, and implementation of novel workflows for the analysis of data from state-of-the-art quantitative proteomics experiments,
- visualization and reporting of the performed analyses,
- performing advanced statistical and bioinformatic analyses and communicating with collaboration partners from top research laboratories under the auspices of the DFG-funded priority programme,
- writing scientific publications and presenting in national and/or international conferences.
- experience in the field of bioinformatics, computational biology, data science, statistics, computational biology, or related natural science (with computational background),
- Doctor's (PhD) degree or MSc with at least 3 years of experience in the fields mentioned above,
- ideally experience in the field of evaluation of mass spectrometric data and quantitative proteome analysis or proven track record in any other omics technology (genomics, transcriptomics, metabolomics, lipidomics)
- strong interpersonal and communication skills, organisational talent,
- high motivation, work self-dependently and high flexibility,
- very good English skills, knowledge of German well seen, but not necessary.
For further information, please read the advertisement. To apply for this position, please visit the University Medical Center Homepage (in German).