- Date: November 24, 9 am - 7 pm
- Venue: Lecture Hall, Dept. of Dermatology
We kindly invite you to this year's SCIENCE DAY to inspire and educate young researchers in translational medicine.
The meeting will serve the following purposes:
- to bring together students (& PIs) working in translational medicine
- to provide mentoring and guidance on their work
- to discuss scientific publications - avenues and issues
- to foster "bench-to-bedside" approaches with industry
- to learn about Core Facilities and Research Platforms that support our "cutting edge" research
- meet the Editor & Speaker sessions to facilitate informal exchange
We are very much looking forward to meeting you on this exciting event!
Prof. Esther von Stebut, TransMed Program Director
Prof. Krishnaraj Rajalingam, Co-Organizer Science Day
Prof. Thomas Mittmann, Speaker MD/PhD Program
Dr. Petra Schwarz, TransMed Program
The TransMed Science Day 2014 is sponsored by Novartis Pharma GmbH and the SciGenom Research Foundation (Best Presentation Awards).