- Date: September 14
- Venue: Big lecture hall, Building 205, University Medical Center Mainz
- Program (Pdf-Datei, 281,3 KB)
The 8th SCIENCE DAY organized by the TransMed Graduate School of the Johannes Gutenberg University (JGU) Mainz showcased interdisciplinary research in both basic and translational medicine conducted at the JGU.
We were pleased to welcome as speakers:
- Dr. Michael Seewald, Vice President Medical, AstraZeneca:
"What do we do in the pharmaceutical industry? An insight into AstraZeneca as a research-based pharmaceutical company"
- Prof. Dr. Markus Mäurer, Champalimaud Foundation, Portugal:
"Clinical immunology as crossroad where research intersects with clinical practice"
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Floege, Associate Editor Kidney International & Director Clinic for Renal and Hypertensive Disorders, Rheumatological and Immunological Disease, University Hospital, RWTH Aachen:
"How to write a good manuscript and why are reviewers not my natural enemies?"
The annual meeting serves as a platform for young scientists to get exposed to some of the thought leaders from academia, industry, and publishing world. In this way, you have the chance to to learn, gain inspiration, and to explore collaborations.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you again at the next Science Day in 2023!