- Date: September 6th/7th
- Venue: Big lecture hall, Building 505H, University Medical Center Mainz
- Program (Pdf-Datei, 2,5 MB)
This year we celebrate the 10th Anniversary of our TransMed Graduate School.
We were pleased to welcome as speakers:
- Dr. Lucia Feldmann, Charité Berlin:
Career Talk: Electrophysiology from Mice to Men – Developing a Scientific Career from MD Student to Clinician Scientist
- Lisa Heinke, PhD, Senior Editor, Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology, Berlin:
How to Become a Scientific Editor – Springer Nature Edition
- Prof. Dr. Wanjin Hong, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, A*STAR, Singapore:
Perspective Lecture: IMCB Journey in A*STAR, Singapore: Sciences, Talent and Industry
- Dr. Joachim Vogt, Director Search and Evaluation International, AbbVie, Ludwigshafen:
"Why Business Development is exciting for scientists. What it is and how to get there"
- Prof. Dr. Esther von Stebut-Borschitz, Department of Dermatology, University of Cologne; Vice Dean for Research; former Academic Director of the TransMed Graduate School:
TransMed - The Beginnings
We are very much looking forward to meeting you at this exciting event!
Fotos: Peter Pulkowski, Ivonne Dietzel, Janina Preuß, Universitätsmedizin Mainz